1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I Must Sell My Truck!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by scandia, Oct 21, 2005.

1. scandia

scandia Junior Member

2005 Chevy 2500HD long box, W/T. I bought this truck on Dec31, 04 and it has only 5,200 miles on it. It is in EXCELLENT condition!! I have towed an 8ft trailer for 1 day only, and have never had a plow hooked up or pushed any snow with it!!! 4X4, 7500lb hitch, SNOW PLOW PREP Package, HD auto transmission, 4.10 locking rear diff, cruise, air and more!! Will send plenty of photos to anyone interested!! $21,500... Chaska, MN / email me scandia@chaska.net or call 612-599-5008!! I MUST SELL THIS TRUCK!!

Mike

Last edited: Oct 21, 2005
  2. JTW

JTW Senior Member

what color?

3. scandia

scandia Junior Member

Silver Birch Metallic.... they don't make pewter anymore...but its very hard to tell the difference.

Mike

4. Ron's Lawncare

Ron's Lawncare Junior Member

good luck it seems a little pricey....

Ron

5. scandia

scandia Junior Member

KBB is over $21,700, sticker was $30,000 10 months ago.

Mike