1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I might be crazy, 95 Bronco in IL

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by affekonig, Oct 15, 2008.

1. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I'm not sure about this, but after looking at some pictures of my old F250, I started looking for white Ford pickups again. I found one and I'm going to look at it tonight. This one will probably be for sale if I like that one. It's a 95, 351, 94k, newer tires, brand new front springs, just put on the plow mount and hitch. Yes, this thing has never plowed or towed! The interior isn't too hot, but it could be cleaned up. I took out the front carpet, but I can probably get a replacement. I don't want to sell it with the blade, but I could keep the wiring and brackets on because I have another harness and I think I can get another set of brackets. I'm thinking $3750 as it sits. Pics and info here: