1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

i manly plow my drive and a nabor

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by rick4wd, Oct 30, 2010.

1. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

how many drives can i do with a 03 tunda with homsteader

2. RacingZR

RacingZR Senior Member
    from Maine

It's always good to plow manly :laughing: You just said you wanted to plow 2 drives........kind of a loaded question:dizzy:

3. winged1dur

winged1dur Senior Member

Spellcheck?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  4. winged1dur

winged1dur Senior Member

As many as you want to....just keep up with the storm. I'd suggest you save Jim Nabor's driveway til last because if he sees you plowing in "manly" way he'll invite you in for some "indoor" plowing! Gollllllee, Sarge:D

5. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

what's a nabor. I like to plow my gf in a manly way too!

Lmao.

6. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

............................................................................................
    :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::

7. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

You of all people should not be talking spelling...Calm down there skippy...The guy is just asking a Question....

8. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

It really all depends on the size of drives and how quick you are in plowing these drives...:drinkup:

9. ajslands

Oh c'mon! Out of the four others that pick bug him you pick on me!

10. ajslands

And how much snow there is and how often you have to plow it.

11. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

sorry late at night and had my 10week old litttle girl in my arms

12. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Likely excuse, manly up....and take it like a manly. :D

13. winged1dur

winged1dur Senior Member

Rick, I hope you didn't take my post personally, it wasn't meant to be. After seeing your OP
    and the other where the OP originally said "I can't get it up" (he later modified it), the wise@$$ in me just couldn't resist. The fact that you have a ten week old probably means you're too young to remember Jim Nabors (Gomer Pyle).;)

14. RacingZR

RacingZR Senior Member
    from Maine

Just messing with ya man. It's kind of hard for any of us to tell you how many drives you can do. It varies so much depending on size, location to each other, etc.

15. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

You can do as many as you want to, it may take more time than with a larger plow though so its really up to you. I plowed with an 82" Snowbear plow and plowed a total of 9 drives with it. 2 Neighbors and the rest were foreclosed houses that I had 24 hours after a storm to plow. It handled it, it took awhile, I got stuck, I broke a lot of stuff on the plow but I was able to do it. IF these were people who wanted to get to work in the morning I would've lost all of the accounts. I don't know if this post helped you but I hope it does.

16. RepoMan207

from Maine

Yes, you can do as many drives as you like.....just don't expect Fisher to warranty anything as it is NOT for commercial use. Commercial is not defined on what kind of property your plowing, but rather WHY your plowing it.

17. rick4wd

rick4wd Senior Member

it has no warranty any way

18. ajslands

Couldn't you tell them you were plowing fo your family and close friends and didn't charge them at all?

19. RepoMan207

from Maine

I suppose one could lie about it....that is depending on the damage, and what other signs of wear are going on.

20. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

:laughing::laughing::laughing: