1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I love my Boss! `:~}

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by cameo89, Oct 19, 2009.

1. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

I never relized how much I loved my Boss plow, till I hooked up a western uni~mount on our camp truck today, got it on, but man
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That will show you.
  3. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I'm the opposite. I'll take that Unimount any day. I had a Boss on a truck I bought last year and didn't like it at all. I love my Unimount ; )
  4. Theo Epstein

Theo Epstein Member

Kind of like comparing apples and bananas isn't it? I mean, Western replaced the UniMount with the UltraMount about 5 years ago.
  5. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

You guys all know you wish you had an old Fisher MM1......:laughing::laughing:
  6. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

What are you trying to say about old Fisher MM1's? Quite frankly, Im offended. :laughing:
  7. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Now you're just stalking me. We're going to get in trouble. My post count will probably be lower in the morning.:laughing:
  8. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

I had an old Fisher MM1 actually a lot easier to hook up then some current plows. As for uni-mount you guys can keep that all for yourself, by far one of the worst "modern" hooks ups I've used....now the ultra-mount is a hole other story but in a good way. But I agree, I love my BOSS
  9. 82F100SWB

82F100SWB Junior Member

You can have all your new style plows, I'll take my RT-1 any day of the week... By far it's the easiest plow hookup that I've ever dealt with. I've dealt with Fishers, Meyers and Westerns, and RT 2 and 3's... None of them are as easy as mine. I just wish the bracket came off for the summer a little easier... LOL
  10. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

so does the RT-1 have a kick stand? but you still have a chain & hose's right? never had a RT-1, only a RT-2 which I sold on here a few yrs ago, now I got my RT-3 & I just love it! `:~}