1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I love Chevy trucks

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Detroitdan, Jan 18, 2006.

1. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

Anybody else just absolutely love Chevys? I mean, I really love them. I've had a whole bunch of them, some better than others, but overall they've all been great trucks. I would never buy anything else, and I strongly believe that anybody who likes other brands is just misguided and misinformed. Or maybe stupid. Sure, some people have good luck with other brands, and some people have bad luck with GMs, but I for one still believe they are the best trucks on the planet. And even if I'm the one who's misguided (I'm not), I still love them.

2. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

Its all about what suits you best and gets the job done for you. It seems like Chevy has been the choice for you, and me too. However, I'd love to give Dodge and Ford a chance with their 3/4 or 1tons. I've said it before, personally when buying new, I'll buy what ever is cheapest out of the big three, they're all the same to me, and all have problems now and then.

But Rock On. Im sure there are many other die hard chevy fans on here. Like A Rock!!!! This is my first chevy, and Definantly not the last, I has done everything I asked it to, with just wanting more. I love mine.

3. Jpocket

Jpocket Senior Member

YES SIR, you said it, there nothing like a good ol Chevy or GMC. I have 4 of them three of them being Pre 87', they are my favorite.

The only reason I bought my new one is for practicality reasons and image.
    But the old ones do 99% of the work from plowing snow to pulling mowers to Hauling mulch and dirt. They the ideal work truck, and fixer up play truck IMO.
    I couldn't imagine driving anything else as a work truck but an old CHEVY, cuz thats all we ever had.

4. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

I will buy what ever as long as it suits my needs the best. I am a Chevy fan for the most part. It does seem to work out though that Chevy always suits me needs the best;) Old or new I find them to be genneraly the best built/easist to work on(and cheapest) trucks out there. (short of maybe a 12v cummins if I was going to build another play toy....may go that wroute but then it would have a suncoast trans and some other upgradeds;) )