1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I like to ride my bicycle

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Plow Dude, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Plow Dude

Plow Dude Senior Member

I had to take a pic of this dude riding his bike.

100_0740.jpg

2. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

They do make studded bicycle tires.....

3. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

There is a guy here in my town that rides his bike all year. He has a mental handicap and can not get a license. He is known as Bicycle Bob. His real name is Bob. I saw him the other day at one of my accounts about 6 AM covered in snow.

4. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

There was a guy the other day when I was plowing that was riding his bike. He was in my way the whole time he was in the parking lot!!

5. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

(said to self while waiting for the page to load...."please, let him have clothes on")

I head out in the snow on the mountain bike every now and then (fully clothed).

Bike protected by Fluid Film of course.

6. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

that street doesnt look that bad

7. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

'with no handle bars, with no handle bars'

8. daninline

daninline Senior Member

I think they do make studded tires for bikes, my buddys will ride the trails in the winter with them

9. Dustball

Dustball Senior Member

Bicyclists year round are pretty common around here.