1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I know this has been somewhat covered, but...

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by lilweeds, Oct 23, 2008.

1. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

B&B the overheating issue on the 2006 3500 diesels, does the 15710101 work on those too? Also is there a TSB on that? And the congnito idler/pitman parts can they be installed after the new arms are installed on the vehicle? I haven't ordered them yet, and don't want to get the new arms put on now and aligned if I'd need to do it again after I put the kit on.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Sent your PM back rsvees. :waving:

3. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

Thanks, maybe I'll try that, or just keep the blade low. Any info on the cognito kit?

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The braces are one of the best steering upgrades you can do on one of these trucks when carrying a plow..a very smart investment.

You can install the Cognito braces any time you want...only way they affect the alignment is if the idler or pitman are already worn, causing the center link to move and affect the toe.