1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

i know the site is slow at times but

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by sweetk30, Jan 14, 2011.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

the last week or so this site has been real slow. last night around 12:30ish it even kicked me out server to busy.

all my other places i go click right up. so i know its not on my end.

i know we have had speed problems here before. but is this somethin new or still the same old. ?

its getting real old. if we need to pay a few bucks to be a full time member to help speed this place up i would be there for it. payup

its just been so hard to enjoy this place the last week or 2 with the slooooow speed.

2. pmorrissette

pmorrissette Senior Member

must be too many people looking at the calendar girls thread...

3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Too funny! It is getting a little crazy. Slow doesn't even tell the whole truth!

4. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

very slow...it so slow it doesn't even post my response...or they are getting lost and ending up on flea bay or something....

5. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

calendar girl thread?
    were is this?

I am mising out...:mad:

I to have noticed that the site is getting realy slow, I have only been a member for about a month, but have noticed that in the last week or so it has gotten realy bad...

maybe its time to restart the server or what ever it is this site is working on ( I know jack about computers)...

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

wicked slowwwwww tonight....... any updates on trying to figure this problem out???????

7. v-plower

v-plower Senior Member

yeah was really slow last night. I was receiving error messages it was so slow.

Time for a server upgrade or new host.

8. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

A reason it's slow is because you have these threads that have not been active for years. But for some strange reason, the nods or admins or who ever is in charge dosn't feel like pruning the forums or the members. So once that is done, their will be some space. They should also get another server.

9. wenzelosllc

wenzelosllc Senior Member

Maybe it got a little attention on the news about how awesome this site is and how it could be like the next facebook for snow and there was a rush of new members? Or maybe that thing that ajslands mentioned is it but that sounds too intelligent and likely to be it.

10. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

I though it was just me..
    Yes wicked slow always at night.

11. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Seems to happen at12:00am - 12:40am What's going on? Happens almost every night.

12. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

it doesnt matter on what time, my phone will load in a flash....computers...forget it

13. wenzelosllc

wenzelosllc Senior Member

If its around 12am for an hour it might be the server doing updates or something similiar. Where's the admin when ya need em?