1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I know it wasn't right but...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lwnmwr1, Jan 12, 2005.

1. lwnmwr1

lwnmwr1 Junior Member

i had been at a local store pushing the lot and had been waiting for almost an hour for customers to come and go. just as everyone had left a car wizzed in at the very end of the lot blocking my push. so as i always do i pushed up to the car. nothing but a girl in the passenger seat making faces at me so i back up and push the second pass up to the car. nothing but the girl now flipping me off like i was crazy or something. so a guy gets out of the back seat and heads for the store i guess he must have told her to move the car cause he was poed at her. she backs up i push one pass to the end then whip back and push the second pass and i back all the way up to get the 3rd pass and head down with it to find she was back in the spot. sooooo i slide it up to the car and now the girl in the passenger seat gets out and begins hollering at me flipping me off etc. now i am a nice guy until someone calls me a fing a-hole then i get... well...even. i let the ole' hemi scream back popped her into 1st and dropped the hammer. mind you this all messy stew now, as i approach the car and lunatic girl i may have hit the right angle a bit creating something of a ... wave effect... yup i covered the whole scene with it. feeling a little bit bad now.... no. the only regret is the store didn't have outside video cause i would have loved to have seen that wet hen!!! don't hate the player, hate the game!!!

2. Ian03

Ian03 Senior Member

Thats awesome!! Now, how long before the clowns on this site start bitchin' about being professionals??

3. snowinjoe

snowinjoe Senior Member

[​IMG]
    its commin I can hear their keyboards. Take cover [​IMG]

4. lwnmwr1

lwnmwr1 Junior Member

i already had my chat with the manager and all is smoothed out with some gift certificates. this is the first incident in 3 years here and think i do the best job they have ever had so not that that is terra firma but occasionally sh*t happens. i am after all only human. if any of them want to try an average storm run with me feel free to climb in. 13 hrs in a truck is a long haul!! i do love my truck!!!

5. lwnmwr1

lwnmwr1 Junior Member

it has been a while since i posted here but sure the holier than tho floks will pipe up

6. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

Let it be, and no one will raz you about it. No, it isn't professional, but I would probably laughed my butt off seeing it done.

7. cc2004

cc2004 Member

not much to say other than, :salute: :salute: :salute:

8. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

LW.......Ya gotta be careful doing something like that.

That NITWIT would call the cops and say you tried to run her down.
    Then call pokeem and hokem lawyers and try and sue you !
    Or tell the cop you Swore and threatened her...............

Ya can't win with IDIOTS........And YES I am also guilty of leaving a nice pile
    or big drift around their car........

Nothing funnier watching the idiot climbing over a big pile or windrow trying to get into their car that you left for them.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

9. sgthawkusmc

sgthawkusmc Member

Bah... she deserved every drop of water that dripped off her eventually. Who cares what everyone else thinks. Everyone is always worried what everyone else thinks. Did you do it for them or for your own satisfaction? Thought so... If we all did that every once in a while, I think someone would finally get the picture that we're half asleep half of the time plowing and are in no mood to put up with pin heads screwing with us and getting in the way for no reason other than to get a spot close to the door... slush em'!

10. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I wouldn't intentionally do that, even after 52 hrs of plowing the other day, just not too good for business. My luck she would have slipped and fell, then sued my pants off. Anyway it would have funny to watch.

11. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Common sense says Little chick should not cluck or pluck at rooster with big truck. Cluck off chickadee.

12. rclay11541

rclay11541 Member

I drive a tow truck when its not snowing in Princeton NJ. The capital of assholes, everyone is very rich and has the same atitude as the ***** you just described.

What i would have loved to see you do is take your 3rd push and left it right behind her car. Then take the first two and block the driver side in. Then go around and block the other side of her car in. She wants to freking sit there let her really sit there.

"I wonder if you poured Preperation H on these people if they would disapere"

13. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

I don't know what i would have done as i was not there. I don't even know the exact situation and what the lot was like and how wrong/stupid she was in parking there? Was it an innocent mistake? I don't know, I can say that if she started giving me the finger and i did not think i was doing anything wrong i would have been very tempted to do the same thing. The way she delt with the situation tells me that she is probley not that bright and therefore maybe knowingly got in the way but did not care? If you don't like snow being pushed around your vehicle, you 1) Move 2) Nicely confront the plow operator and ask if you should move and to where or is there anyplace i could move to make it easier for you. Thats what she should have done.

Id be hesitant to do that with my name on the truck, and i would be worried about the customer (the store) being consulted and me getting in trouble with them. Never mind the B.S. lawsuits that people try these days. Its a spur of the moment type thing either you do the right thing or you do the wrong thing, both have consequences both positive and negative.

14. rclay11541

rclay11541 Member

This is true but sometimes your really gotta let these ASSHOLES know that there being assholes! These are the people that sit in line arguing with the cashier trying to use 3 cupons for the same product and theres about ten other people waiting patiently in line, while the ***** demands to see the manager. PEOPLE MUST STOP BEING CURTIUS TO THESE ASSHOLES!

Case in point: I had a lady pull up to our gas station the other night. She asked if one of the guys could check here tire. He did and heard a leak. Most people would leave thier window down and slowly pull the car forward to find the leak. But NO this ***** kept her window up! She expected this guy to scream through the glass for her to pull forward a bit and stop, pull forward a bit and stop, its a tricky process for some.

Im driving a tow truck again I honestly cant belive that some people refuse to get out of thier vehicle while the tow truck driver changes the tire. Its not like were cowboys or nothin were freaking AAA.

You have to fight fire with fire sometimes man. Don't let these bitchy little people push you around and make you cow tow to them. Its a form of entertainement for them.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2005