1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I Hope We Get More Snow This Year

Discussion in 'Weather' started by LAB INC, Jul 23, 2007.

1. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Hey Nj Guys What Do You Think ? I Hope We Have More Snow Hear In Nj This Year, Last Year Was Bad. What Does Every One Think ?

Will It Be Good

Will It Be Bad
  2. ford6.9

ford6.9 Senior Member

yeah i was wondering if anyone has an idea of how this winter is going to look......getting a bit excited :)
  3. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

We're gonna jinx ourselves talking about this again haha. At least now i know that im not the only one thinking about the upcoming winter...ive started to price out xmas tree wholesalers today.:rolleyes:
  4. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

im kind of excited. kind of not.
    i hate the cold. i hate the snow. i like the idea of plowing because from inside the truck it isnt bad. walking through slush and cold. having the **** everywhere you go (and it gets dirty so it really starts to look like ****). not being able to do much in the way of out door recreation (like the beach or taking my boat on the lake). shoveling stairs. paying huge heating bills.

naa. i think i can wait. winter sucks.
  5. RhinoL&L

RhinoL&L Senior Member

im tired of ladnscaping, bring on the snow!!!
  6. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

im tired of farming! I was just watching some of my videos, and it really got me worked up, Might have to go to the shop and just sit in my loader for a little bit, lol I hope everybody gets a shtiload of snow this winter.wesport

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

yeah im fairly excited about winter, last winter was a wash out, almost killed me, i only had like 4 plowable events last year i believe, i guess only time will tell.
  8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

I don't want another winter like last year! Lets get several plowable events for this season.