1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I hope this is a sign of things to come......

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by JBMiller616, Oct 16, 2009.

1. JBMiller616

JBMiller616 Senior Member

I was on my way from West Hartford to Danbury CT last night to look at a Jeep, and I got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic on I-84W because of this..............................

you ready??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, but you get the idea.....

2. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

We were out this morning my helpers had to salt, they were at elevation of 2,000ft, i just saw wet pavement where i was, hopefully for the weekend i'll see some snow$$$$$$$$$$$$

3. oh8chevy2500

oh8chevy2500 Senior Member

woke up this morning to a wet driveway and 36 degrees start driving on the highway into boston couldnt see the taillights in front of me with the slush snow falling.... think its time to wire up the lights n change the oil on the 8' hahaha!

4. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

2-5 here locally last night and this morning. State College and Warren/Bradford had over 7 " in places. Set some record cold temps for yesterday and today. Will be in the mid 50's next week.

J

5. paponte

paponte Senior Member

Unreal, I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at the radar this morning. It's October for Christ sake!! :eek:

6. WreckerNut

WreckerNut Junior Member

We got screwed out of summer, now no fall.......... Global warming MY ASS!!!

7. T&M SnowMan

T&M SnowMan Senior Member

your not kidding about getting screwed outta summer...I had planned after last snow season, once everything dried up I was going to pull my Fisher MM2 completely apart and strip it and prime/paint...then came the month long rain....then when it finally stopped it was too damn humid to want to anything more energy exerting then picking and flicking my boogers...then before I know it its the very end of September and I start tackling the plow project...lol...just finished up this past week with the paint, thank god..now its snowing out...just put it back together yesterday....ready to roll with a fresh Fisher Splash decal to fall off...haha...looks good though..for now!!

8. Plow horse

Plow horse Senior Member

Mother nature

Have you not learned we are dealing with a woman " Mother Nature" she is nice when she wants to be and a cold B when we dont want HER to be, as for global warming well get an ICE age first. Strap your selves down we are going to get wooped this season. CHAINS.

9. T&M SnowMan

damn that mother nature...damn her...hopefully she will listen this year and snow according to my schedule..haha...instead of when I should be sleeping before my full time job...although in the winter sometimes I put in more plowing hours in a week then the regular job..lol

10. Bolt-1

Bolt-1 Senior Member

Been doing this for a couple hours now. Starting to stick to roofs and grass. But wont last long. :angry:

10-18-09-1.jpg

11. T&M SnowMan

Im looking out my window like a damn dog wanting to get out and push the snow around...I guess I will settle for the Patriots kickin the Titans A$$!!!

12. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Dont get your hopes up. I was watching the local weather this morning and they said that any time it has snowed in Oct it turns out to be a dry year (in MN anyways). They say Nov and Dec are decent and then it just dries up

13. TEX

TEX Senior Member

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!