1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I have officially given up on watching the weather.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by bdlawncare, Jan 31, 2012.

1. bdlawncare

bdlawncare Senior Member

Last year i didnt even have my first snowblower before the xmas storm... I was plowing a few of my neighbors house with my neighbors ATV lol. I then went on to purchase an ariens snowblower and took care of 13 small residential accounts everystorm. Seems last year every time i looked at the weather there was snowstorm in the forecast. This year I have a new truck and plow blower truck and 4 snowblowers 2 salters and 50 accounts including 2 parking lots and whenever I look at the forecast im lucky if there are any freezing temps on there... Its the middle of january and i washed my truck in a t shirt today... Its driving me up a wall...I have stopped watching the forecast because it seems to make the wait for snow so much longer! Im not in debt or anything paid 100% cash for everything but still i was looking foward to making an honest buck this year. Well i guess theres always next year. No offense mother nature but i have kinda lost all hope for this winter.:salute:

In the end i have no real reasons to complain im healthy and my family is healthy im not in debt and life is good... Just wish it would freakin snow! so i could make a couple bucks.

2. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

hang in there , but stay away from ropes :0

Last edited: Jan 31, 2012