1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I Have Found The Right Truck For Me

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by bigmike35, Dec 10, 2002.

1. bigmike35

bigmike35 Junior Member
    from buffalo

Ok Guys I have found it !

I have settled on a 99 dodge dakota with a v6 magnum. This thing can move. I put a western 7 1/2 lsx on it, & i also had timbrens installed even though i had enough lift in the front i just wanted to be safe. I payed the price but i think of it as an investment. Now all i need is some snow, Is there anyone out there that can loan me some? We got 2 days of heavy snow here in buffalo & i got 5 jobs in those 2 days but nothing since. I took some advice from different people on the sight & made my own business cards & printed flyers & i have been posting & handing out cards ever since. Well once again thanks guys & Girls for all of your help!!!!!!!!!!
  2. copandplower

copandplower Member

Hey nieghbor,

Good luck w/new truck. Treat your customers the way you would like to be treated and you will do fine, a lot of business comes from word of mouth.