1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I have completely lost my mind

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by itsgottobegreen, Jul 24, 2006.

1. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I was sitting on the couch reading my owners manual to my 9' pro plus.

Well I had the hand held controler sitting in my lap. Well I must have dozed off :sleeping: and when I woke up I was cuddling the controler like it was a little baby in my arms. :dizzy: I really need to get out more. Or it needs to snow this season. Worst part was I was dreaming I was plowing too. :cry:

I guess thats what I get for working on SALOPEZ new to him s10 6.5' western and 500 series western spreader all day when its 97 degrees out. :eek: Not bad for $700 cash. The spreader we already owned. Boy can it push. I pushed around crusher run with it like it was a cat D-3. Its only got 155,000 miles.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2006
  2. crystaltopaz84

crystaltopaz84 Junior Member

real cute hun, I mean I knew your western turned you on and all but didn't realize it might be my replacement :p haha, I can't wait for the winter either...bring on the SNOW!! payup
  3. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

Your obsession is a little more intense than mine....but I can feel your pain.

On the road the other day, I started feeling a "longing" for my plow... and I started wishing that winter would be closer...

4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

i look at parking lots and figure out the best way to plow them. :rolleyes: and it looks like this winter i wont be plowing much at all, only my moms drive and her neighbors. last winter was so crappy its not even worth it for me.
  5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Sad to say i do the same. And also eyeing out some new ones to bid on
  6. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Same here. I thought that I was the only one that does that. Everytime I go to a friends house or something I figure out the best way to plow the driveway.
  7. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

I look at the area and wonder "Why didn't they put that tree 7' to the left, that would have been a perfect place to stack snow".
  8. JLK 1500

JLK 1500 Junior Member

i feel like i just walked into a support group for snow plowers anonymous. Sad thing is we probably need group therapy.
    Work hard all winter, to play all summerprsport