1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I hate wating

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dr.lawn21, Jan 10, 2006.

1. dr.lawn21

dr.lawn21 Senior Member

Although we have had seven plowable storms this season, the weather has been very mild since the begining of dec. We need more snow so we can put these babies back to work. payup

2. dr.lawn21

dr.lawn21 Senior Member

another view

3. dr.lawn21

dr.lawn21 Senior Member

close up of spray truck

4. WMHLC

WMHLC Senior Member

nice shop, I know what you mean. I'm getting really bored, I feel like I'm stuck in an office at some corporate job, sitting at my desk all day. 13 plowalbe so far this year, and 22 salt apps.
  5. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

We are thinking of a similar system for one of our trucks, how do you control when it sprays?? We will be doing certain sections of roads and need to turn the flow on and off.
  6. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

I'd like to see another shot of the liquid truck too. did you fab your own spray bar? nozzle choice?

7. dr.lawn21

dr.lawn21 Senior Member

There is an electric valve on the back of the truck that is controled from inside the cab. We usualy run the pump at 35 psi, and that puts out about 25-35 gallons per lane mile depending on what nozzles we are using. I'll put some more shots of it on tomorrow. By the way, GREAT MONEY MAKER! payup