1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I hate this e-47 help

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Patire, Feb 1, 2007.

1. Patire

Patire Junior Member
    from 4

I can make the ram lift with out the plow on. When you put the plow on it won't lift.I just put a new motor and cable and now this any ideas.
  2. LON

LON Senior Member

does it angle?
    will it hold the up position that it does get to?
  3. LON

LON Senior Member

do you have a pressure gauge to test pump pressure?
    where is the ground cable attached? I've seen many that attach it onto the pump pressure relief and end up messing the up pump pressure. If it is attached under the acorn nut then it is in the wrong place. Should be attached at the back of the base with a 5/16"NC x 1/2" hex cap screw and the star washer between the base and wire end.
  4. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

like what lon said if it will angle but not raise well the pump pressure is prob down check with a Gage taped in to one angle hose you will have to check the meyer web site but i think you need between 2800 and2900 lb's there is a pressure relief valve externally adjustable on most check the obvious,low oil level,plugged screens,frozen oil