1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I hate the plug set up on my Curtis!

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by TSherman, Nov 5, 2010.

1. TSherman

TSherman Member

I love the plow, I really love the controller mounted on my door, no issues with the plow.....except plugging the damn thing in! Is there a better way to do this?
  2. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

What is wrong with it? :confused:

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

yeah im confused its like every other plug ever made by a plow company, would you prefer to flip a switch instead?
  4. TSherman

TSherman Member

The main plug connection seems to be very difficult to use as opposed to other style. I was hoping they made a different connection style.
  5. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

You can get these stlye plugs at larger truck parts stores or even Napa.

6. TSherman

TSherman Member

My brother and I were considering them. So far this year for servicing and testing the plugs seem fine. The pin alignment is crucial, so maybe someone messed with them a little.
  7. jonnywong

jonnywong Member

Yeah I have trouble with pin alignment on my snopro, its a real PITA sometimes