1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I hate plowsite!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Seaway25, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Seaway25

Seaway25 Senior Member

Actually I love it. Almost a little too much. I feel like I have spent more hours reading this than working lately. I have learned a ton from old threads and asking questions. I just want to say thanks to the administrators and all the members. It sure does beat just talking to someone who happens to own a plow. You get real experienced and varied advice. And some damn fine entertainment. Thank you all!

2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

STEP AWAY from the keyboard, buddy.... it's gonna be ok! There IS life after Plowsite.... somewhere! Blasphemy, I know. Good luck, and glad you like it here

3. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

Too bad the best stuff goes......POOF! :nod:

4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I dont know what you are talking about:rolleyes:

Yup:laughing:

5. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

The first step is admitting you have a problem....

6. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

I too love this site. I come on here pretty much daily.

7. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I don't have a problem. What are you talking about? I don't have a problem.

8. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

Hello, my name is JR and I'm addicted to Plowsite...(audience-"Hi JR") It's been 27 days since my first post, and I'm now on my 52nd. I've read every newbie thread, picture thread, SE Michigan thread post, and every other thread related to my business including Off Topic.:dizzy::dizzy: And yes, I made the initial mistake of my first post being for bid help without knowing all the right info to give and questions to ask, and I've now learned a lot from that mistake.

I also agree that this site has been extremely helpful and I believe that it gives all of us members an edge against the competition, even against lowballers, because we all know sooner or later their customers will come calling also. Being able to bounce ideas off others, gain useful knowledge and hear many different experiences both locally and in different markets can be so greatly instrumental in successfully growing a business. I look forward to getting help from and being able to help others for many years to come. Good Luck to everyone this winter. :drinkup: and I hope everyone makes lots of payup

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If you like something, it's not an addiction !

10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Whew, thought I was losing my mind when I thought I posted to a thread and the next day it's gone.

It was either that or MJD and Charles screwing with me. :laughing: xysport

11. grandview

Poof!!!...

12. B.Bells

B.Bells Senior Member

I'd have to agree with this 110%. Never in my life thought i would lose hope, but as soon as i got on this site it rekindled my flame!! Thanks a ton for everything! And hopefully we can all gain from it and never lose anything! so in other words :drinkup:!

13. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

I don't post ALL that much, but I'm on here just about all day, every day reading just about everything. I even check it on my phone...

14. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I bet your wife would kindly disagree.

Or kindly agree depending on the subjects category. :D

15. grandview

And you should talk!

[​IMG]

16. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I don't have to hang out here, I have better things to do:nod:

17. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

What did I miss:confused::rolleyes::laughing:

18. Brucester1

Brucester1 Senior Member

hi my name is bruce its been 9 hrs since the last time i was on plowsite .i think i got a problem '

19. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Realizing the denial is half the battle.

:D

20. DCL

DCL Member

I would have to agree to all. I have recently joined and have learned a ton!

However I can no longer argue with my girlfriend how addicted she is to face book when I am sitting right next to her in bed reading or posting a thread on this site.

Great site, great people, thanks to all!