i guess why not. truck pictures

3K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  StoneDevil 
#1 ·
well enjoy guys:waving:

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Plant Automotive parking light

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Plant

See less See more
#3 ·
my hero (dad) showing me how its done. not our machine but i sure wish it was. wesport

Vehicle Plant Tree Leaf Natural environment

#4 · (Edited)
WOW that 8611 is a monster! It makes a F-550 look small. Nice fleet, I hope to add another truck next year.

#5 ·
Looks like PBE excvator in that last pic? Are you from Pinebush?

#6 ·
here it is still brand new, it was just hours before its first storm:drinkup: thats 11ft of plow

the machine was rented from pinebush equipement of luddingtonville. im sure i spelled that name wrong lol. i am about an hour south of pinebush i would guess never really made the trip.

Car Vehicle Window Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

#7 ·
That Blizzard on the 550 must make quick work on parking lots!

#9 · (Edited)
that 8611 makes quick work of all plowing, its one of jeeres erie special plows also. drove over 8hrs to get it. payup

you can choose any width between 8.5ft and 11ft. also has a scoop of option.

#15 ·
not sure if i even wanna plow with it yet to be honest but if i do get one itll be a blizzard 810 or maybe a western/fisher v plow. havent decided yet.

#16 ·
meyer22288;466105 said:
here it is still brand new, it was just hours before its first storm:drinkup: thats 11ft of plow

the machine was rented from pinebush equipement of luddingtonville. im sure i spelled that name wrong lol. i am about an hour south of pinebush i would guess never really made the trip.
that looks great!!!...do you have any more pic's of the truck with the plow?

#18 ·
my user name is meyer because when i joined this site we had a 2001 chevy 8ft meyer. not sure i miss it:rolleyes:

#20 ·
Nice looking bunch of Fords. That 8611 is just huge.

#21 ·
That is a huge blizzard, I like the dumptruck though!

#22 ·
the 8611 is really a plow on a level all its own. its awsome. i will have to gather more pics for you guys:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.