1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

i got some fisher stuff ?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by samjr, Oct 1, 2010.

1. samjr

samjr Senior Member

I got some fisher stuff here and don't know what they are for ?
    Can some1 help me out ?
    2 ISOLATION MODULES 1 is a 4 port PN #26400 and the other is 3 port PN #29070

OK now to the wires lol

#1 PN #42014
    #2 PN #28464
    #3 PN #28587
    #4 PN #29047

All this came in a box when i got my EZ-V MM2 i have a 2004 2500hd gmc i was told both ISOs would not work for my truck nore the wires :help: So what i want to know what are the for ?
    I went and got all new stuff for the plow and truck just want to know if i can use any of this for back ups?

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  2. samjr

samjr Senior Member

1 more pic

Iso 3 port

IMG_1256.jpg

3. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

I'll buy the 3 port and 29047 from you.

4. samjr

samjr Senior Member

o ok

I dont have paypal any other way to work a deal ?

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The control and battery harness is for an XtremeV. The 29047 adapter will work on anything 3 port. The 28464 will fit anything 3 port with sealed beam headlamps and the 4 port Iso is for most Fords and Dodges. The 3 port is for a GM such as yours.

Other than the 3 port Iso for the GM the rest probably came off a Ford Super Duty.

6. samjr

samjr Senior Member

Ya when i got the plow 3 years ago the guy got me good :angry:
    nothing fit my truck cost me 2800 for the set up from him and then 1000 more to make it work on my truck

So the The control and battery harness if i do upgrade payup if i have them well the price go down by much ? And well the battery harness work on my EZ-v if anything happen to the 1 that on the tuck now?
    And u say the 3 port is for me truck with the EZ-V or not with that plow?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2010
  7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Yes the cost would be substantially less since you wouldn't need anything else but a controller to upgrade. So if you're thinking of doing that I'd recommend hanging on those battery and control harness's.

The only "backup" component you have is the 3 port Iso.

8. samjr

samjr Senior Member

O ok thanks man i was told that the 3 port Iso would not work they did not say y :mad: So this well work on my EZ-V and my 2500HD ?

9. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Sure will. Will work on many GM's in fact. Plow doesn't matter.

10. samjr

samjr Senior Member

ok i am lost here now lol

i looking @ the Fisher XtremeV and how to install it and i am lost 2 wires comeing from the truck.But the ISO is in the plow so how do u run the wires for the lights from the truck? If u look @ that pic the wire come from the light to the ISO:eek:

IMG_1257.jpg

11. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The lighting is one harness, the battery and controls are in the other. That's why the battery harness has the extra wires/connector...and is what makes it and the control harness specific for the multiplex systems on the XV and XLS. Same reason they use their own dedicated controller.... because it's multiplex.

12. samjr

samjr Senior Member

i am bumd man

So is there still a ISO box still in the truck or no?
    the pic they got got me all fed up i see a ISO on the plow but this looks like it in the truck that's y i am thinking there's 2 of them lol

I think i got it lol there is 2 ISO that Y they call it multiplex DAAAA lol i think lol

AGION B&B U the man i need pills just think about what u know lol

Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  13. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Yes with the multiplex XLS/XV there's two modules, the one on the truck that you're familiar with to take care of the lighting duties and a second one located on the plow to take care of the control functions. It's the "brain" that receives the commands from the controller, since you're running many functions with only four wires. When you press a function on the controller the controller sends out electrical pulses (each function has it's own signature pulse) that the plow side module receives, reads and recognizes. Then it (the plow side module) functions the needed valve solenoids to operate the plow for the function that was pressed on the controller.

To simplify it further, think of it like a hard wired radio receiver except there's no radio waves involved, just plain old pulsed voltage. :waving:

14. mjstef

mjstef Senior Member

How much you want for the 4 port ISO??

15. samjr

samjr Senior Member

i dont have paypal yet

$75 good ? Trying to set up paypal now

16. mjstef

mjstef Senior Member

Sure, Keep in touch. I'm trying to figure out an issue i am having in another thread.

17. samjr

samjr Senior Member

Got a ? for ya man going to upgrade my plow but looking @ pics again not good for me to do that lol :cry:looking @ the PDF from fisher and the Adapter there has fuses on it it looks like yes or no because the 1 i have here does not :help:

IMG_0804.jpg

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  18. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The 29047 adapters don't have fuses in them, the fuses are in the control harness itself.

19. samjr

samjr Senior Member

o ok but now i got a good 1 lol

the 29047 and the 25586 both have male ends on them ? Other end that gos to the bat is all good plugs in =-)
    #2 pic is what i thought i needed

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  20. samjr

samjr Senior Member

see here is what i got

i taking the pics in my bedroom 1 pic is the bat side hooked up and 2 is the hole thing see where ts male to male

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg