1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

i got snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by RSK, Jan 31, 2007.

1. RSK

RSK Senior Member

hi guys
    got some pic of the last snow payup

time to go 003.jpg

time to go 008.jpg

time to go 006.jpg

FORD PLOW 007.jpg

2. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

C'mon, no fair, you're not sharing the snow!:mad: What kind of plow is on that truck, what's up with the funky lights?:dizzy:

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I believe this truck is only 2wd so he custom made the mount and lights, The lights and mount stay on the truck all year around. There is pics of it without the blade on somewhere else on here

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
  4. RSK

RSK Senior Member

go to white truck lets see them page 3 and 6

5. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

hmmmm those are like those cheapo lights you buy at autozone, i believee blazer is the name on the box, lol i have seen them for years.

6. RSK

RSK Senior Member

thats right the truck is only 2 wd and the mount can come off but i don't take it off.
    i will get some pic of the truck plowing snow next time. the will push just as good as a 4 wd. i will try to get a movie of it

7. THEGOLDPRO

it seems to hold all that salt well, any helpes or is that stock suspension??

8. RSK

RSK Senior Member

:dizzy:
    sorry but you are not right about them lights the light have a hi and low beam on them
    one more thing i don't say anything about that dodge that you have so think before you say something about someone Else truck

just massing with you but the lights have a hi and low beam:waving:

Last edited: Jan 31, 2007
  9. RSK

RSK Senior Member

the truck has air lift bags on it i can put more then that in it with the side Bord's on it look at white truck let's see them page 6

10. THEGOLDPRO

well my friend i appoligize they look just like the bazer fog lights, lol wasn't trying to offend you.
    these are called Blazer BAJA Desert Fox 55W Fog Driving Lights (pair & kit)
    [​IMG]
    you gotta admit they look alot alike, lol

11. RSK

RSK Senior Member

i know they do look just like them i had a set of them before. i got them from this place that
    makes custom light. the light have a 100 w in each one

12. RSK

RSK Senior Member

13. AFM Contracting

AFM Contracting Member

I drove an F250 just like that when i worked for my last employer, it was a 5 speed with a powerstroke. it was completely unreal how well it handled weight. and it was good in the snow and mud too

14. RSK

RSK Senior Member

hi afm

this truck has a 351 w in it auto would like to have a 5 speed but it will haul anything i put in it. i had the truck in 2' of water and mud last week and the truck did not even spin tire it will plow snow without any thing it the bed to.
    i did a lot of motor work to it to. if we get any snow more then 2'' a good snow like 4'' 5'' i will get some pic of how much it will push

thanks xysport wesport

15. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Heck if it has LSD it is mathematically as good as most of the 4x4s pickups you see on the road.

There are most likely 100 times more SUVs on the road today that are true 4x4 then pickups. I think there is only one true 4x4 pickup made today the Dodge Power Wagon.

I think only people with an LSD in the rear and 4x4 should be the only ones allowed to bust on a 2 wheel drive pickup. :) After that then ladies with the true 4x4 SUVs can bust on you.

16. RSK

RSK Senior Member

i know. the way i see it if you can plow snow with a 4x4 why not with a 2wd truck. my truck will out plow a lot of 4wd trucks . i know a lot of guys that have 4wd trucks and i can move just as much snow with my truck as they can move. i plow up hills and down them side ways and everything you could think of i have plowed with a 2wd truck everyones thinks you need a 4wd truck to plow with not true :drinkup:

17. THEGOLDPRO

well yeah any truck with 2 ton worth of salt in the bed will plow like a beast in 2wd, lol

18. RSK

RSK Senior Member

thats 3 ton of salt in the truck but i can plow with no salt in it next time it snow i will not put any salt in it and i will plow my lots i will take before and after pic with and without salt

19. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Over the summer, I bought a 95 f-250hd with the 351 and an extra spring in the back, and I second that these trucks are beasts. I used it in the fall for firewood and it would carry 2 cords of wood, squatting (understandable), and would still have the balls to burnout from a light. Mine has the 4:10 gears in the back and with no overdrive, it ain't pretty for mileage, but it likes to pull. I would love to have a chance to plow with it, but ct isn't being very nice.

20. RSK

RSK Senior Member

:waving: :drinkup:
    if you went need more spring in the back go with air lift air bags can't beet the prices and
    they work better then more springs i had more springs put on my truck and they were worked in 1 year. if you go with air bags you can put as much air in them as you went and take the air out to get back stock ride. :waving: