1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

i got my first plow in ever salisbury/amesbury MA.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by fisher guy, Dec 17, 2008.

1. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

:bluebounc woot woot :bluebounc we ended up with 2 inches enough for me to go plow till about 2 we got started late cuz of lack of snow at 7 we had enough to hit all the condos plus it stayed cold enough to to ice everything up or atleast turn it in to hard icy slush whitch meant u guessed it salt so we all made out pretty good in amesbury MA.( most of the condos contracts are there) Salisbury not so much but got a lot of ice. I got to try out the new MM2 9 footer which bladed decent would rather have my bosses xblade though scrapes so much cleaner in my opinion .gonna get some pics when fridays storm hits. i only had one thing go wrong today and thats my windshield wiper motor for my f-250 went out on me this morning while i was doing site checks. grrr but hey cant win em all payup. But yeah so i got first plow in ever and my boss even put me out on my own he came by and liked my work so i must of did something right. all thanx to u guys i just took the lessons talked about on here and put to use out there and according to the big man he liked what he saw so thanx again everyone

2. russ130

russ130 Senior Member

Congrats wish we had enough to plow in Springfield, MA but congrats just the same

3. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

hey man, i got my first plowing in this morning too, I got the hang of it pretty fast, but idk what it will be like in "real" snow

4. Flake Chaser

Flake Chaser Member
    from CT

Congrats. I still get excited for the first "real" storm but after 18 yrs it wears off after that. Especially when weatherman call for 1-3 and you get up at 4am to head out and it rain :realmad:. Couldn't even squeeze out a sanding today. Looking forward to Friday and Sunday storms as long as they get here and don't go out to sea :realmad::realmad:.

5. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

yeah it was awesome i loved it just gotta take it slow i didnt want to tear the truck up with the brand new plow on it lol. but got everything done in a reasonable amount of time for first time out i cant wait to go out Friday if it comes my guys are saying we might be out all night goin in to the morning they just said we may get higher amount if it gets farther north in the Merrimack valley woot can u say payup

6. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

we to got an early gift from the snow gods, we usually dont see any till mid jan. We had a good one and another should be here friday!! Its also forcasted for christmas eve!! I can do without that one but hey ill take what i can get. We also love the cold temps that turn the city into a sheet of ice.

7. postman11

postman11 Junior Member

congrats guy. ive already been out 5 times this year. i was out all last night and into this morning and remember while ur out there... coffee and monsters are our best friend!!