1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I got mine too :)

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by dave_dj1, Jul 15, 2015.

1. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

Picked up a 2015 2500HD with a Fischer 9.5' xtreme v2 yesterday :mechanic:
    5.7 Hemi, regular cab, loaded up including heated mirrors and Sirius XM radio. I have had XM since it came out back in 2000.

I'm trying to decide if I am going to letter it up like the last one or not.

[​IMG]

2. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

That is one nice looking truck and plow!
    I wish I had heated mirrors on mine. I had them on my other truck. That's one option I think you should always have on a truck if plowing

3. RIRAM2500HD

RIRAM2500HD Senior Member
    from 02914

Congrats . I have a 2014 Ram 2500 Tradesman 5.7 Hemi standard cab long box too! You will love her! Great workhorse!

4. NYH1

NYH1 Senior Member

Couldn't agree more. Nice truck. Just picked one up just like it, went with the 6.4L Hemi.

NYH1.

5. RIRAM2500HD

from 02914

Mine has the Towing Mirrors as its a must with my bike trailer & RV rentals in the summer. They are not heated however.

6. RIRAM2500HD

from 02914

Let us know how you like the 6.4 V8. I was on the fence about one & opted to go with the 5.7 since its a proven engine. In 2014 the 6.4 truck engine was new & I don't buy anything new in the first year of introduction because of :mechanic:

7. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

Thanks guys prsport
    I think we are going with a blue diamond plate for the lettering. It should look bad-azz

Any thoughts on the 2" leveling kit and the plow? I hate the forward rake and want to add the leveling kit but not sure how it will affect the MM2.
    Thanks

8. NYH1

NYH1 Senior Member

I'm loving the 6.4L Hemi so far. I haven't been in a truck like ours with the 5.7L so I can't compare.

I have the older 5.7L in my '07 1500 QCSB, 4x4, w/3:92's and the older 545RFE tranny. The 6.4L w/4:10's in my new truck tows my trailers a lot better. Not that my '07 struggles. It's just out powered by my new truck.

I also give things a year or so too when they just come out. I'm happy with my decision!

NYH1.