1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I got a new truck today.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by f250man, Jan 17, 2007.

1. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well here see is a 06 f250 s/c 4x4 lifted. Well I just been playing with her out side and wanted to see how many would look. Also how many other guy are in to the remote controlled vehicles. Here's the remote snow mobile to. Just need a plow set up and some snow and we can have some fun.

remote truck.jpg

remote truck 2.jpg

remote snow mobile.jpg

remote snow mobile 2.jpg

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

nice i love em, my brother and i bought these ferrarris from radio shack and we somehow both broke em in about a day, they were fast as hell, but we were playing tag with em and aparently they dont take hits too well, lol but im thinking about getting a nice one maybe gas.
  3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Are you that bored? just kidding. Those are nice. I would get a remote controlled truck, but my two yr old and my 8 moth old would destroy it. You should find a way to fab up a meyer plow for it and paint it maroon. Kinda like a downsized version of your truck
  4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I have a bunch of r/c trucks. I have plowed with two of them and it's a blast. I made a plow out of a slice of PVC pipe. You cut out a 4 inch section and the curve is already made. Painted it yellow and hooked it up. I haven't played with them in almost 3 years, when I dig them out, I'll take pics. Most guys who plow are really just big kids, right?:nod:
  5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Your going to need a trailer for that snowmobile!:D
  6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I have a trailer just not put all together yet. And thermos I am that bored. We all need something to keep us young.
  7. 1lowGMC

1lowGMC Member

I have a whole bunch of RC car stuff, but no trucks. I used to race with an old team associated rc worlds car converted to run on a clay oval. We used to use dirt car bodies made out of lexan. Those things were sweet, they drove just like a dirt car. Front left wheel in the air on the turns, ass end out the whole way.:dizzy:
    I must had about a grand wrapped up in that car. It would go about 50 mph.
  8. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

That looks real....My cuzin got a gas powered one last week..
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  9. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

where did u buy it?
  10. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I picked it up at Big Lots here in Ohio.Cost me 50.00 bucks.
  11. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Doesnt Big Lots have the coolest stuff sometimes?
  12. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Yes they do. Found it out Christmas shopping for the kids. So of course the biggest kid had to buy it for him self.:D
  13. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

14. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

soo uhhh .. what plow options are available for the f -350 ?? LOL LOL heehhehe
  15. Primolawn

Primolawn Junior Member

Hey fatboypoolboy@y - how do you like your savage?? I have the same truck except I dropped .32 Werks Collari in mine.

Fun times.
  16. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

It looks like no good, F250Man, four wheel coil springs? Not a real truck.
  17. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

man i got that same one for christmas in crew cab then i ran the cat over and my girlfriend hid the controller
  18. RJ lindblom

RJ lindblom Senior Member

:D :D ROFLMAO :D :D
  19. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

Hey Primolawn, I like it alot but its very finiky, I have to screw with the carb every time I run it, even just to get it started. Took it to the hobby shop a few times for them to see but like always ...".worked fine for me!!" other wise it rips.
  20. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

That was a good laugh at the cats expense, lol I havnt hit a cat yet, but i have hit my sisters Chihuahua (sp?) a few times.