1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I GIVE UP! 2 Dodge diesels for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brickslayer, Nov 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

I can't seem to find a decent deal on two plows anywhere! Not buying new! This was going to be my first year running a plow crew. I have a 2000 2500 dodge diesel quad cab long bed with 100K miles on it, new trans, all receipts. Also a 2005 3500 dodge diesel SRW crew cab long bed for sale. 12K for the 2000 and 19K for the 2005. Both are near perfect condition. Never had plows ect. on them. If interested email me haubrichmasonryllc@yahoo.com Thanks
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  2. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

3. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Can I get some more details on the 00 Dodge?
  5. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

why not just buy a new plow?
  6. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

There are ALOT of used plows on Ebay that would fit both of those trucks... or Craigs List all at decent prices from what I saw
  7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Nice trucks. there are plenty of good used plows out there. I see them on craigslist and ebay all the time. I would buy them in a second if i didn't have 3 of them sitting around.
  8. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Auto trans new at 80K. Every option but leather power seats. Really the only flaw is a small dent/scratch above the passanger rear wheel. Its only about 2' long and 1/4" deep. I have reciepts ect. Pretty much what you see is what you get. I challenge anybody to find a cleaner 2000 in WI. Tires new 7K ago same time complete front brakes.
  9. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

10. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Good looking out, but following up on that I only found a 8'6" western straight blade for $1,800 is that a deal? Call me cheap but its like me selling one of my $4,000 mixers that have been in the field for three years for $1800. It just doest make sense?
  11. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Just thinking..... I will dump the 3500 dodge diesel for 17500.00 if its within a few days. It shouldn't have a plow on it yet anyways. That would make it possible to just go buy new plows for the older trucks. ONLY IF ITS SOLD ASAP!

1992 and 2004 truck pics 009.jpg
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2008
  12. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

ya its a pretty good deal..but i guess you already have your mind made up bout selling tho...
  13. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Sometimes it take money to make money. But this is rough considering it is going to be my first year plowing. We'll see what happens. Hopefully nobody jumps and I get to keep my daily driver......
  14. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

i just did a quick search around milwakee on craigst, list don't know where you are though to milwakee. i found a boss 9'-2" v plow for $1000 and a hinicker 7.5 plow for $1500 or best offer. good deals on both plows the boss plow new is well over over $5000 new and a new hinicker is $4200-$4500 i have both of those plow set ups and i highly recoment either as i've had excellent luck with both. you know if you don't bite the bullet and get a plow your gonna be kickin yourself in the back side when your looking out your window when there is 10" of snow on the ground. bit the bullet and get a plow it's gonna be a good winter!!just my 2 cents. later, pete
  15. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

How many miles on this truck? What trim package? Does it have 4.10 or 3.73 axle ratio?

And could you post or e-mail me the VIN?

majorleaguelawn AT gmail DOT com
  16. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

How much for the tire swing in the background of the picture?
  17. Stud Bro

Stud Bro Senior Member

where are u in wisconsin tell me what your lookng for and how much your looking to spend and i'll find u somthing
  18. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

nice trucks looks like you took care of them. Good luck with the sale
  19. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

3D3LU38C84G199941, 85Kmiles, With the vin you can call any dodge dealership and get any info you need off the build sheet. Good luck.
  20. brickslayer

brickslayer Member

Boss V was junk and I think its sold anyways, but I couldn't find that hiniker 7.5 you saw. Sure it wasn't a 8 '6" for 2500? Good looking out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.