1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I found the Perfect Job !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Earthscapes, Mar 6, 2002.

1. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

A weather man.

How many times can u be so wrong,not loose your job and still make 100 grand a year.

2. ohiolawnguy

ohiolawnguy Member

i dunno. ask the fellow in rio de janeiro who may get 6 months in jail for predicting the weather wrong on new years eve.

he said it would rain, and it didnt.so rio police arrested him for something like inciting a panic. they said his prediction hurt the local economy on new years eve.

3. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

Yeah, but down there they've also been known to kill referees over disputed calls in soccer games. The weather guy's getting off easy...

4. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

Earthscapes, Yeah gotta love the 6-12 we were expecting Monday night / Tues morning? Not even a flake.
    Tues night / Wed. morning 1-3 inches? We got something like 4.5. enough to plow but all melted later on that day.
    Now thay say 60 tomarrow and in the 60's Saturday with snow showers likely sat. night and lake effect sunday and sunday night.
    Gotta love Buffalo.... lol:rolleyes:

5. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

On the subject of "weatherguessers":

There's a reason behind my interpretation of "www.weather.com" as "www.weather.wrong"...................