1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I Forgot how much i love this site

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by KGRlandscapeing, Mar 31, 2008.

1. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

Its so much better then lawnsite i guess it tells you which group of people are better. the guys who have cold weather. Everybody over there jumps up on the high horse and rides around. You couldnt get a straight answer over there and with people bashing everybody for no reason its a waste of time. And i think the Mods on this site are also to thank for that. So thanks, and on lawnsite new kids get eaten alive at least over here if your have a chance to just kick around and learn and make some good friends.
  2. farmerkev

farmerkev Senior Member

X2 :nod:
    Id like to start doing some lawn care for a few years to make some money, I go over there for help, and hell is all I get, along with other younger guys over there. Here I get good honest advice on how to start, and have gotten to "know" many people. Snowplowing is something Id like to do for a long time, and as I said, I can come here and learn how to start, and get good advice. Thanks guys.

Here we even have a scale plow thread, I spend a good bit of time there!
  3. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

I guess I prefer this site also. Lawnsite just seems too busy for me by the time you hit the reply button 3 people have already replied before you.