1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

i finally got a new truck!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cntryboymc, Jan 7, 2004.

1. cntryboymc

cntryboymc Member

i havent been online lately,been busy with the holidays and firewood cutting.i was supposed to get the 04 f350 that i ordered,but i had the dealership call ford and was told it wouldnt be delivered until sometime in feb or mar.they offered to locate a truck which only offered trucks with shift on the fly 4wd which i didnt want.so i called a local chevy dealer and had the best vehicle buying experience yet.i took delivery of a 2004 chevy 2500 hd reg cab ls package 6.0 l v8,lots of accesories the first week of dec.the western 8ft pro plus with back drag edge was installed a few days later.really awesome combo!
  2. timm9

timm9 Senior Member

Congrats on the new truck! I took delivery on a 2004 GMC with a Boss 8-2 V on Sat. night. Happy plowing!
  3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Sounds like a nice truck! Good luck with it plowin snow.:waving:
  4. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

timm9, that's a pretty nice website you got going. I'm sure you're busy.