1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I felt anywhere but the top of this page would not be fitting....

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ducaticorse, Dec 14, 2012.

1. ducaticorse

ducaticorse PlowSite.com Addict
    from we

But god bless the family's and those souls killed today of New Town CT.

2. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

it's sad day...

This is worse then the Amish slayings a few years ago... What have we come too... i hope that coward has nice hot place in hell.

3. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Wtf an elementry school and you shoot 18 kids. Big tough guy, rot in hell. Another reason I feel EVERYONE should have a gun, if he walked in and started shooting and teachers had guns he may have killed some but not 27

Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

these kind of things are happing more and more now adays whatever kind of people that can think this up are f***ed in the head god bless the familys and freind for those who died

5. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

My parents are teachers and so is my wife and sister. I wish they could carry. They might have some defense and be able to protect kids in a case like this.
    I get more scared for them to go to school every time something like this happens.

6. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

So glad you agree with my beliefs. We need more law abiding people carrying, not more gun control.

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

8. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

Thoughts and prayers go to the those families involved in this tragedy bump
    keep bumping to the the top if you read this

9. BPS#1

BPS#1 2000 Club Member

Every teacher that wants to in every school across the land should be encouraged to get CCW permits and to train train train.

I fully agree, had a few of the teachers been armed and trained the guy may have gotten some folks........... but NOT the number that he did.

What a tragedy that some F-ed in the head sicko would do this to little kids.

10. BPS#1

BPS#1 2000 Club Member

No need for my comments, the photo says it all.

[​IMG]

11. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

I know this thread is focused on thinking about the victims, so please stop the whole gun control arguments for now.

This whole thing has nothing to do with guns, but with society as a whole and how we choose to treat others along with looking the other way when we suspect someone has a problem.

12. BPS#1

BPS#1 2000 Club Member

1. Kinda hard to separate the two when even the president is talking about it.

2. I agree, but when times are emotional like today try telling that to none rational folks.

13. ducaticorse

ducaticorse PlowSite.com Addict
    from we

And there you have it. Well said Sir..

14. CashinH&P

CashinH&P Senior Member

Dude just stop posting about the gun control for now, this is a time to mourn the loss of 26 lives that didnt need to be lost.

15. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Horrible tragedy, they were worse than cowards. I don't understand why people like that don't stay home and shoot themselves.

16. BPS#1

BPS#1 2000 Club Member

17. Polarismalibu

Polarismalibu PlowSite Fanatic

schools will end up being like airports with security eventually, Its sad it shouldn't have to be that way especially at an elementary school. Sad sad day

18. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

The State is grieving as well as our Country. Thoughts and prayers to the family. Sad day for all.

19. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Right before christmas.............. Im in shock still........... Speechless.............
    Thoughts and prayers for the families and the victims!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. bacwudzme

bacwudzme Senior Member

Truly another sad day in America

My heart goes out to all families involved in this tragedy.

been trying to figure out how to explain this to my 7yo who is in second grade, mostly explain that school is a safe place and she should never have to worry about that kind of thing happening at her school. GRRRR