1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I don't know, you describe it.....

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by unimogr, Feb 15, 2009.

1. unimogr

unimogr Senior Member

2. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

Looks like it would be hard to see what you are doing.
  3. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

Someone has more time on their hands than i do.
  4. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Its a Dodge CTD!!!!!
  5. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

you got the dodge part right and prob the CTD also depends depends onthe Deisel part on what it is but since it's a dodge sheet metal on it you would think it's got a CTD in her!!
  6. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

Only good thing on it is the motor....
  7. Snowaway

Snowaway Senior Member

WHY ? I wish I had money to piss away
  8. pwrstroke6john

pwrstroke6john Senior Member

I wouldnt say that,I take that blade anyday.
  9. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

That plow looks so tiny compared to that truck. Don't look like its having any problems pushing it though. I guess one big plus side is if you find a parked car or something it more than likely won't damage your plow truck
  10. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

11. unimogr

unimogr Senior Member

Well it's got Unimog axles under it. Probably the extra low ratio version to turn those tall wheels.
  12. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

If you own a CTD you just know the sound of them Becuase in the old ones thats all you could hear was the motor. But this on youtube page. Its a 3500 with Unimog axel and a CTD

Master fabricator Rex Bailey used the Samson™ machine to build the Yeti (the abominable snowman), a monster truck that drives through snow more than 3 feet deep. The 76-inch tractor tires, Unimog portal axles, and modified Dodge 3500 Cummins diesel truck are all joined together by custom-designed plates that Rex made with the machine
  13. 350-CHEVY

350-CHEVY Member

interesting truck.... be kind of like driving a forklift with that rear wheel steer
  14. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

It's pretty near. Anyone notice the green grass and full leaves on the tree's????
  15. delawnman

delawnman Junior Member

Hit a parked car? I'm pretty sure you could drive right over one- without ever touching it if you were careful. I too wish i had that kind of money to piss away.