1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I dont know hats going on!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by TorontoTN, Oct 7, 2005.

1. TorontoTN

TorontoTN Junior Member
    from Toronto

I have a big question...something is fishy here.....I asked how to put together together a quote and got some decent suggestions thanks..but I talke dto a guy and he says that there is a factory thats pays 400 canadian a month for snow .....in my quote i have 12snowfalls and that site it takes on average 1 hour to clean...plus gas truck wear and etc I end up working for few buks and I mean it ...is the snowindustry so screwed up ot is that guy trying to ripp me off????....something wrong with the price or is that the ongoing rate...how much is snowplowing valued byt residents and commercial building can somebody help me out..????....
  2. money

Can you make money after your expenses are paid??? I think you have already answered your own question.
  3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Don't believe everything you hear - - - or read. There may be somebody out there doing it for that which is an average of $33.33/hr using your figures. That doesn't mean it has to be you.