1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

i dont care.....tired of waiting

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by wirenut, Feb 17, 2004.

1. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

well if it aint gonna snow i don't care i'm off to florida to golf
    so take that snow godz.....
    maybe we'll get burried while i'm gone......

.....:gunsfiring: :gunsfiring: drinkup: :drinkup: :D

2. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Exactly I hate it when we don't have snow, we might as well be in florida instead of freezing our a$$es off. I know exactly what you mean about leaving too as soon as you go to florida it will snow

BTW wirenut where are you in NH? How much snow is on the ground you must have a good amount. The lawns are showing down here but iam heading to NH skiing tommrrow.

3. wirenut

wirenut Senior Member
    from nh

i'm on the ma/nh line town called newton
    there's a couple inches of snow/ice out there

4. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

We are supposed to get 12" and high winds starting tomorrow night. Might spill into Maine. What are they saying down there?

5. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

for maine there saying just cloudy with breaks of son. The storm will pass south of cape cod and head up towards the maritimes. I jeard theres supposed to be two lows coming togather up there, should be a big one.

6. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

We can only hope.

7. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Supposibly they say its going to snow this weekend. Usually i would be real excited and would constenly check to make sure it was coming but now i dont care. We got 3 big storms in a row and sence then nothing. Just dirty melting snow. There are two things i love to do plow and boat and i havent been able to do either for a long time.:realmad: :angry: :yow!:

8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Too damn hot in Florida.:eek: If it's above 60 then I'd rather head farther North.