1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I don't believe it!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TerrForms, Apr 4, 2009.

1. TerrForms

TerrForms Member

Justed looked on the net and we are to get up to 9" on Sunday night. Of course all the equipment is put away! Is this for real? :dizzy:
  2. Jake23rc

Jake23rc Member

We are in for 6" Sunday into Sunday night. I just put my stuff away as well.
  3. supersteve1191

supersteve1191 Member

Im right above you and I don't think they said up here were supposed to get close to that
  4. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Why is all the stuff put away? I don't care if its 80 here all March. My contracts run to April 15 and though the equipment is off and we have started to to spring cleanups etc, nothing is put away. If we get snow forecasted we can have plows and sanders back on in about an hour.
  5. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

x2 never get caught with your pants down.
  6. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I don't permanently put my plowing equipment until May. Never know around here. We are supposed to get 3-6" tomorrow. Can't wait!
  7. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

3" - 6" by Monday late morning. I was suppose to put a brick paver patio in for a customer starting Monday. I will have to put that off until next week.
  8. supersteve1191

supersteve1191 Member

just caught the weather...1-3 inches tonight.....3-5 tomorrow!!!!! about tiime
  9. TurfSolutionsMN

TurfSolutionsMN Senior Member
    from MN

Were suppose to get 5-7" lastnight and today, got everything back out and yet to see an inch!!!
  10. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

I'm still signing up jobs for this year......well, one,.....Gotta be ready.....plows can come and go quickly but salters have to stay on, thats too much work, early may is when we start taking them off.
  11. Jake23rc

Jake23rc Member

I got all my stuff ready yesterday expecting snow this am. Nothing yet and they have cut the amount in half. I am always less then an hour away from being ready for any snow even if the stuff is "put away"
  12. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

I Dont understand why anybody on this site puts their equipment away so early. Like if the first week in March is nothing but nice weather everyone starts writing threads about how its over and they are putting their equipment away......I dont get it at all. I mean hell even in the summer when my equipment is put "away" it would still only take me 5-10 minutes and I could be plowing.