1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I didnt know!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by sgreanbean, Dec 11, 2001.

1. sgreanbean

sgreanbean Junior Member

I have been a member of lawnsite and arboristsite for a while and I did not know about this one! Good know I can listen everybody talk about the snow there getting! Im in Iowa and I dont think its ever gonna snow! High today.......50+!

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

same here in ohio
  3. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Welcome to Plowsite! You will recognize many of the same people from Lawnsite on here. Lots of information. Like Lawnsite please do a search before a new post, many things have been discussed already. Feel free to add to them and to ask new questions. Snow will come soon.
  4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

welcome to the website that has all the trials and tribulations of snowplowing. its really a knowledgeable site. welcome aboard.
  5. DaveK

DaveK Senior Member

Just thinking out loud.............. hmmmmmm. I wonder if posts like this ever get deleted once the discussion has stopped, since in a few months, there would be no useful information for future searches. hmmmmm

Maybe I'll search for "hmmmmm" in a couple months.

BTW sgreanbean, welcome to plowsite.
  6. mtnbkn9

mtnbkn9 Member

Welcome to plowsite.......They say it may snow tomorrow...who knows they have lied before...:cool: