1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I did it! I got a new truck but...

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by avalancheplow, Jan 5, 2005.

1. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

I got rid of my 1500 Avalanche and tradedup for a F-350 with a 8'6" Fisher V. Only problem is the truck might not be ready for the next strorm. The fisher dealer said they would try their hardest but, they still might not be able to get the plow on the truck till the next day which will be the day of the strom. :realmad: Talk about good timing.
  2. new2it

new2it Member

Congrats on the new purchase! Does that mean you have to change your user name? LOL
  3. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

Congrats!! I did the same thing in october, traded an 02 1500 Avalanche for a crewcab 04 F250, never looked back. Never wanted to plow with the chevy, Its a family ride, not a work truck in any way (to me at least) suspension was like a mercedes compared to this, has plow prep from factory and rides like a bucking bull. I'm on my way out the door to mount my western, gonna get a couple inches today and its snowing now. Best of luck on the superduty, gotta love the newer fords........
  4. c.schulz

c.schulz Senior Member

Question?? Can a plow be put on a avalanche?? A friend has one and Im tired of going out to his house to plow.If so do you have a brand and pics??
  5. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

6. RidgeCon

RidgeCon Senior Member

Nice setup, got one myself this year with a turbo diesel