1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I did it! and it worked!!!!

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Frostysnow, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Frostysnow

Frostysnow Senior Member
    from oh

payup I am happy to say that i finally got my plow up and running 2night. I got the new pump in the mail 2day when i got home for school. I called the shop i usually take it to to see if there was a way to get it in last minute before we get snow 2marrow, but there wont be anyone there to work on it 2marro:) So, i was between the rock and the hard place. Try using a plow that only goes up sometimes, or just not plowing. But then there was scary plan C. Attempt to replace the pump myself. I am no mechanical expert but i have some common sense, so for the lack of options i printed off some instructions and went to work, Now keep in mind, i just got this plow back in dec and have never owed or worked on a plow so it was a little scary. Surprising, everything went well, and within two hours everything was up and running. Now this might seem old hat for alot of you, but i was elated to have this done. Not to mention the benefits are 2 fold. I saved myself some cash and i can (hoefully) get out and attack my route 2marrow :salute: :D

2. SnowStooge3

SnowStooge3 Junior Member

Good For You Frosty