1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I couldnt believe my eyes!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CHCSnowman, Jan 21, 2007.

1. CHCSnowman

CHCSnowman Senior Member
    from Indiana

We had our first snow of the year today and I was out plowing about 7 am, just getting light, 3" of snow and it was coming down so hard you couldnt see but about 100'. I look up and see a car with its blinkers on pulling something behind it....upon closer inspection I notice its a hummaround wheelchair with some older guy in it, strapped to the bumper of a car with a tow strap......the old man was still riding in the chair and they were pulling it down an unplowed apartment road.

I didnt go ask but I think the old guy rode that hummaround to the Marsh supermarket about 1/2 mile away, and then he got stuck on the way back home.......thats all I could figure.

Wish I would have had a camera........... .you all wouldnt believe it unless you seen it.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Of course he got stuck. Maybe he should of had snows on it!:help:

Hovea Hovea Hova round!

3. TRUE TURF LAWN

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

and............................

4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

A private ambulance service in the area went to pick up a guy at the hospital who had been there for an appointment or whatever. He apparently decided not to wait & began driving his motorized wheelchair the few miles across town to his home. It was a customer service / community relations thing that we went out following different routes across town to find the guy & make sure he got home! Fortunately this wasn't winter, and certainly no snow