1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I could use some snow.

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Quality SR, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Man i could really use some snow. It is like 90 here. My cloths are sticking to me. This bites. :realmad: I will take snow or even the cold weather over this anyday.
    I just found some of these pictures that i had on my computer. I forgot about these. This is from the St. Pat's snow storm. I think we got 4"-5". Sorry they are a little dark.

plow 1.jpg

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007
  2. Quality SR

.............................................................................

plow 2.jpg

3. Quality SR

This is my truck.....

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007
  4. Quality SR

Sorry the last picture i am trying to post is too big, i cant resize. :realmad:

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Nice pics. If you want me to resize your other pic, you can send it to me and I'll resize it and send it back to you.

6. Quality SR

Thanks B&B. PM sent

7. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

After working outside for the past 3 days i would love to jump into that pile without a shirt!

8. Quality SR

Same here. Today the pool was 86. I said the hell with the pool i just sat under the hose. Felt much better. :cool:

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I would too. The past 3 days we have had temps in the high 80's and humidity has been in the high 70's to low 80's. I would love nothing more that to put my new truck to work.

Ryan

10. Quality SR

I wish i could say the same thing. I am hoping to have my truck before the winter. Hopefully this fall.

11. RJ lindblom

RJ lindblom Senior Member

Ask me about snow in another month. I might be ready then.:salute:

12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I want winter again. Today it was nice, about 75 but before it cooled off it was around 90 with the humidity between 80-90% for the last few days and I spend all day outside painting tanks for hicks gas (propane).

13. Quality SR

Here is the picture that i tried to post before. Thanks B&B for resizing the picture for me.

blazer1.jpg

14. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Cool truck. The pics are refreshing to see this time of year. Summer sucks and I am dieing in this North Carolina heat. Bring on the Fall and Winter!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Quality SR

Thanks. You guys must be sweating your butts off down there. It finally cooled off alot is going to be in the mid 70's for a week. Thank god.

16. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Quality: that is one nice Blazer. Is it all origional or restored? The paint looks great and no visible rust!

17. Quality SR

Thanks. It is original. This is the truck i am selling. There is only a little bit under the driver and passenger door and under the gas cap.( which is common) that is it. 94,000 original miles too. The interior is in good shape to. I have done some work to it too, for plowing. I would love to hold on to it, i just don't have the room.

18. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Quality-
    As for your decision for the next plow rig, I say Chevy/Gmc.
    Ford doesn't seem to be having the best of luck the last few years.

19. Quality SR

Thanks for the advice. I have heard the same, I like the ford because of the heavy duty front end. Other than that i would go with the Gm too. Rich

20. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

That snow would be nice this time of year. Just to cool off during lunch!!