1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I could use some help with this

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by irishman75, Feb 14, 2010.

1. irishman75

irishman75 Junior Member

2. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

I dont see why it wouldn't cause it looks like you are just getting the plow. You will also have to buy the mounting bracket and wiring for a controler it looks like
  3. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

mounts and wiring get pricey. who knows if everything else is in good working order on the plow. plan on spending another 500-900 bucks to get it all done.
  4. irishman75

irishman75 Junior Member

that's in my price range
  5. z400

z400 Member

$1k for that rusted pile?

Yeah, it'll sure work!!
  6. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah seriously offer them $700-$800 for that! I got my MM1 with everything (minus push plates) for $1000 and its in much better shape then that. That was not stored in their shop LOL.
  7. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

Maybe he thinks a fenced in area is a shop....Looks pretty ratty.....

By the way it was dropped ...He dose not know to much about reinstalling it back on a truck....
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  8. ahoron

ahoron Senior Member
    from here

The unimount is discontinued. You would have to get a used mount or an adapter from ultramount to unimount
  9. OneBadDodge06

OneBadDodge06 Senior Member
    from Iowa

I agree, that guy is asking an awful lot for that pile. I bought my 8 foot western brand new for $3,300.

The conversion kit is going to add another $350 dependin on the dealer pricing. Unimounts are very very hard to find.