1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I can't lower lift arm on Curtis Hitch and Go

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by Wi-Doe-Maker, Oct 24, 2013.

1. Wi-Doe-Maker

Wi-Doe-Maker Junior Member

Gentleman, I'm new here and have just bought a used Home Pro 3000. I need to adjust the lift chain but When I put control in Float Mode I cannot push down the lift arm to change link position. Also the blade drops way too fast and left/right movement is kinda jerky ... Not smooth at all. Any suggestion please??? Thanks in advance!!

2. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

do you have the serial from the plow?Give me a call at 1-800-343-7676 ex3042

3. Wi-Doe-Maker

Wi-Doe-Maker Junior Member

Thanks!!

Amorcino... THANKS!!!!! I called you this morning and your advice to loosen the ram packing nut worked like a charm!!!! Adjusted the chain and my only problem now is that the plow frame is VERY low to the ground! I'd like to get 3-4" more clearance any suggestions here? Tundra 2006 Double Cab... Thanks Again!! Paisano !!!

4. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

You will have to check the adjustment holes near the torsion springs and add ballast in the bed.