1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I can't believe it

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cowboy, Nov 25, 2000.

1. cowboy

cowboy Member

I just want to thank all of the help everyone has given me so far, never been on a discussion page with people that are willing to help a new guy, this has definantly helped me not only for info but seeing that I will have people to help me with tech questions when I get the business rolling

thanks again, you guys are great!

-Adam

2. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

I couldn't agree more...

I've been plowing for a while, but I still have a lot to learn. Everyone on this board has been very helpful (and amusing at the same time...) Thanks!

-Tim

3. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Adam, That's what this forum is all about. Sharing experience, opinions, and views, all to help each other out.
    Welcome aboard!

~Chuck

4. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Won't be long now, and you'll be checking the site twice a day - and the wife will be dressing sexy again knowing that she is competing with the computer for your time at night.....

We've all been there and done that.....

You're next....