1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I can help in NEW JERSEY !

Discussion in 'Networking' started by NJ Plowman, Dec 18, 2003.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Available in NEW JERSEY, Hudson and Bergen Counties, and surrounding area’s.

I have a small fleet of GMC 1-ton 4x4 pick-up’s running 7.5 and 8 foot Western Plows equipped with Meyers Salt Spreaders on custom made ramp tailgates and all carrying generators with scene lights (makes night plowing operations that much more feasible), 4 Ariens snow blowers, and a shoveling crew with walk behind spreaders available to anyone that needs help. I would prefer to open a line of communication prior to an actual storm with any interested contractors and work out details regarding payment and type of work. No job too big or small, I have the crew and don’t want to pay them to sit around and drink coffee while they can be out making me (or in this case, me and you) money. I prefer Hudson/Bergen Counties in New Jersey but will travel if you need my assistance. I also have a service truck with lots of Western Plow and Chevy Truck spare parts, fuel and bagged Sodium Chloride.

If you need assistance, contact me at njplowman@hotmail.com or call my office at 201-861-7533 and ask for Steve.