1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I am now a member of the Dodge family..

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by dirt digger, Jan 10, 2009.

1. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

bought this baby last night and have already had her 230 miles and in the snow....so far so good

2006 2500 SLT, 4x4, quad, 8' bed, 5.9L H.O. CUMMINS...less then 16,000 on the clock

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

429910093.jpg

2. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

very very nice
    exactly what i was looking for and couldnt find so i bought a ford
    slap some dodge tow mirros on there and youre all set
    good luck with it

3. Turbodiesel

Turbodiesel Senior Member

ccccc cummins , nice good luck!wesport how many hours ?

4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Just need the blade to make her official. Nice looking rig. Peterbuilt fan I see. I'm a Kenworth man myself, but there is nothing like a chromed out long nose Pete I'll give you that.

5. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Nice rig. No plow prep package. But a nice rig

6. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

7. dirt digger

i want the tow mirrors...but the ones on now actually have a lot of viewing area

i'm not putting a plow on it..no need to, i plow part time for the township....actually just got home

and Peterbilt fan...you could say that...i drive a Pete 378 and a 340 for my other job at an excavating company when i am not in school

i just have to drive this long thing around the streets of a busy town with small parking spaces for 5 months until i graduate, i wasn't planning on buying one now but this great deal came along on the exact truck i want

Turbo....how do you check hours on this thing?

8. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Sorry to hear that;)

9. just plow it

just plow it Senior Member

Nice truck. Welcome to the Dodge family, You wouldn't be disappointed with her.I have a 96 Dodge ram with 245,000 miles on the cummins with absolutely no problems at all.

10. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

After you get over how ugly the interior is you will love the truck. I have the towing mirrors and have never used them.

11. dirt digger

i love the interior....theres more storage space in this truck then i have seen in any other truck, the seat is nice...a good high ride to it..the only problem was there wasn't a whole lot of options where i would mount my brake controller

12. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

That is true but I still cant get over the dash. It is all plastic and flat, GM and Ford have a nicer interior but dodge takes the cake in everything else

13. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

If you compare 2006 Ford Dodge Chevy interiors. In the SLT Lt2 and XLT packages. By far Dodghe is the nicest. Chevy's talk about cheap plastic crap!!!! Ford has a rock hard bench seat and I think they only offer one color that gray. Dodge has a roomier interior and nicer options offered like a GPS system. Yes i will agree a King Ranch truck has a nice interior. But its stickered around 55k with a diesel.

14. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

very nice truck youll love it :drinkup: those stock mirrors are ok but once you use the trailer tow mirrows the regular ones look tiny, and to check the hours i think you cycle the ignition on and off while holding your trip thingy ;)

15. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Long box Eh !!!! These trucks are simpilly amazing!!! Hook up the largest trailer you can find get on the freeway and set the cruise. All you will hear is the turbo spooling plus your cheeks will hurt from the smile on your face.

Delete the muffler, remove the silencer ring and gut the tube.....the options are endless!!!