1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I am looking for 2001 dodge ram 3500 uni-mount truck side mounts

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by snowman123, Jun 21, 2011.

1. snowman123

snowman123 Senior Member

I am looking for uni-mount truck side mounts for a 2001 dodge ram 3500 dually 4x4 diesel pick up truck if anybody wants to trade mounts I have mounts for a 1993 f350 diesel.

2. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Your not going to find a uni for that year. Either have to fab something up or buy an ultra mount with unimount conversion kit

3. snowman123

snowman123 Senior Member

Are you sure because I thought I saw them on here awhile back.

4. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

I had a Uni Mount on my 2002 Dodge Ram 2500. I took it off when I got my new Hiniker. I just sold the plow with mount and everything. So, I believe they are available. Mine didn't look fabricated. If the sale doesn't happen I will let you know. But, I live in Illinois. I think shipping would kill the deal.

kevlars

5. snowman123

snowman123 Senior Member

I do not mind paying shipping at all.

6. kevlars

kevlars Senior Member

If for some reason the plow doesn't sell, I will let you know.

kevlars

7. snowman123

snowman123 Senior Member

Ok great thanks.

8. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

I have a set of Ultramount Truck side brackets with an Ultramount to UniMount Conversion bracket and the wiring for that truck if you are interested.

9. snowman123

snowman123 Senior Member

Could I trade mine for yours Philbilly2 and pay for the shipping.

10. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I have the wiring harness forna 2001 Dodge. Also have the ultra to unimount conversion still laying in my shop. If I look, might have the whole truck side. But the other parts I know, they are in our way everyday.

11. snowman123

snowman123 Senior Member

Blowerman could we do a trade as I just bought this plow set up and have no more money to spend.

12. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

No thanks, I don't have a need for a 1993 Ford bracket

13. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I don't need the Ford side. The wires have been laying around for the past few years, it's the shipping that costs money. Send me a P.M. with a contact number. I've been trying to practically give this stuff away to get it out of my shop.