1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I am finally back in biz

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by split2ndnova, Feb 27, 2010.

1. split2ndnova

split2ndnova Member

Well,

there were some posts a few days ago that made me look like I had freaked out. I did destroy my garage but it's cleaned up and I even painted the floor. It's also my girlfriend's house. So I felt kinda bad, of course.

I did get great service from Buyers and Scott M. they overnighted me another block and helped me get back on track. My plow is like new and I took my time plowing the last time I was out. (The new sticker confused me and it should not be included in the package at all.)

Why?? Because this plow is amazing. I was at Auto Truck in Bartlett the other day. I noticed a commercial truck with a new Meyer v-blade that was bigger then mine. I looked it over and noticed the steel and welds were nothing like mine. Meyer is a good plow but I will tell you that the construction of my v85 blew the doors off of this 6500.00 meyer.

I also spoke to a guy who sells Western. He said they were having some serious issues this year. Broken welds was one thing I remembered. I am a fan of Westerns but that is unacceptable. I bet ya....... there is no SMOORMAN on the Western site......... I saw some negative posts about this company and one thing that I have never seen is, a general mngr on a forum every day making sure his product is supported. More importantly, his customers !!!!!! That is what most big companies lack. Not only did I save a ton of scratch by making this decision, I got (in my opinion) the best v-blade on the market. Pics up soon....

Keep up the good work, Scott!!!!

2. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

and your truck? how did you make out?