1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I almost feel guilty

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by lilweeds, Mar 26, 2012.

1. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

I just pick this thing up. Barely wear on the cutting edges. Paid....

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

I'll give you $1000, just think you could make $100 and not do anything:D
  3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

After this winter there will be a few good deals out there. Just have to be in the right place at the right time.
  4. Rainer

Rainer Member

Beats the $950 I paid for mine last fall. Harness, controller and lights all worked. Bracket bolted right on to my '02 Chevy 2500HD. Paid $450 for installation/flush/fill. Think I broke even on the last storm. But I ain't bitchin'.
  5. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Sweet score!
  6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Good for you. I would buy it even though I dont run blizzards and sell it come fall for 4 times what you paid. NICE!
  7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Wow, I've been searching for Blizzards like crazy hoping to find a sweet deal like that. Plows are way down, just no Blizzards around here. I'll up the bid to $1,500 ;)
  8. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

There's a pretty nice one on CL in Jersey Shore Pa for 2300. Complete with mount and all.
  9. Bandit

Bandit Senior Member

I am afraid we will be seeing more of these kind of deals popping up