1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hypertech Power Programmer For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Landscape80, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Hi guys, I'm selling my Hypertech. The programmer will work on 96'-03' 7.3 Powerstroke Diesels. I bought it on November 11, 2005 & basically only used it during the summer to haul my car around. I might have progammed my truck 8-10 times the entire time I had this. It works great in all 3 power levels - mild, towing & race mode. Mild is 25hp, Towing is 50hp & Race is 100hp. It's off of my truck now & I would like to get $150 for it. If you are still reading this you know that the programmer automatically switches your air/fuel ratio & you can firm up your shifts in the transmission as well as calibrate your speedo for larger tires. My 2000 with exhaust & a cold air intake ran a 14.560 in the 1/4 at Cecil County Dragway last summer, not bad for a 7000lb truck. PM me for any more info, or post it here. This is also listed on Lawnsite. Again, I'd like to get $150 for it, but I'll entertain reasonable offers. Thanks again.

Chris

100_0456.jpg

100_0457.jpg

100_0458.jpg

100_0459.jpg