1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hydroseeder/brine sprayer?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by shovelman, Nov 26, 2010.

1. shovelman

shovelman Member

I am looking to sell my 500 gallon jet agitation hydroseeder . Features are 3" Gorman rupp pump ,2 - 2" agitation /mixing jets , one bale soaker jet , 100' of hose with 75 degree fan tip this is all on a custom built trailer with brakes on both axles DOT break away switch DOT approved lights This unit is a 2008 model works great also have some jet mulch that goes with the unit COULD BE MADE INTO BRINE SPRAYER all you need is spray bar an short hose to run to the pump asking $6800.00

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

2. shovelman

shovelman Member

i can mount a spray bar if some one would like that option

3. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

Can u e-mail more Pics of that unit been thinkin bout turning my old lawn spray rig into a hydro seeding unit like that thanx Dan bickelracing_03@hotmail.com Cell 563-212-3871

4. shovelman

shovelman Member

what would you like to see better an i will try an get those pics, it is in storage now may take a few days, took these right after I steam cleaned it before we put away for the season

5. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

maybe sum pics of inside the tank on agitation and just talk 2 u on the phone as how it all works thanx again Dan

6. shovelman

shovelman Member

bump bump bump