1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hydro or Nitro shocks??

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by thesnowman269, Apr 8, 2010.

1. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

I plan on purchasing a Leveling kit for my truck listed below, I have the option to get it with either hydro or nitro shocks. Which one is better? Ive only driven one truck (this truck) and it still has the original shocks (115,000mi) so anythings going to be an improvment but I was wonder what the better choice would be? with the hydro shocks the kit totals at 209.95 with the Nitro shocks it totals at 235.95. Is it worth it to spend the extra 26 dollars?
  2. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

hydro are more for off roading
    skyjackers are the best brand so far i seen:mechanic::drinkup:
  3. thesnowman269

I went with the Nitro shocks Now its just soaking everything with PBlaster till it all gets here so everything comes off easy, I cant wait to install it
  4. thesnowman269

Kits all installed, Ill post up some pics tomorrow when theres some light outside