1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Hydraulic vee box for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Alan, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

I'm acting as a middleman on this. I was asked if I knew anyone who might be interested in (as described to me) a 3 cy, stainless steel, hydraulic drive vee box. Seller thinks it's a Fisher. I have not seen the unit myself. Seller says it has original papers and appears to have never seen material. Needs to sit on a truck with central hydraulics. Asking price is $1500, FOB Montpelier, VT.

If anybody is interested I can get pictures (it's about an hour away) and could deliver in New England or New York. In case you're wondering, I don't stand to make anything on the deal except maybe a little if I haul it.
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2003